Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while supporting the transformation of IT infrastructure services across the Military Health System (MHS), with a focus on enhancing the end user experience for ~250K personnel at 1,200+ facilities around the globe while reducing total program operational costs. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking an Organizational Change Management Expert, with experience successfully leading organizational change management for high-visibility, mission-focused, large dollar value enterprise IT transformation programs, to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the practice of Organizational Change across the ITIL-based Service Integration and Management (SIAM) ecosystem/MHS Enterprise IT Services environment, which includes multiple external Service Providers contractors and DoD organizations
- Responsible for communication, coordination, and training across the MHS Enterprise IT Services environment
- Accountable for accomplishing the smooth transition of initiatives in establishing the full vision for the MHS Enterprise IT Services program.
- Design and deliver overarching Organizational Change Management direction for delivery of superior services associated with the implementation and operations/management of a global SIAM ecosystem
- Interface with and work in partnership with key management level decision makers across the MHS and the Defense Health Agency (DHA) to refine the current global IT infrastructure support environment
- Provide leadership to bring continuous innovation and ManTech corporate capability to the customer to accomplish their mission
- Travel may be required up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of six (6) years of Organizational Change Management leadership experience for large-scale enterprise modernization/transformation initiatives using an ITIL-based framework
- Familiarity with industry-standard Change Management models, such as the Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model and the ADKAR Change Model
- Master’s degree
- ITIL v4 certification
- Change Management -related certification(s), such as the Prosci Certified Change the Practitioner Prosci Advanced Change Practitioner Certification, and/or the Association of Change Management Professional (ACMP) Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Knowledge and understanding of the DoD
- Knowledge and understanding of the Military Health System (MHS)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- US Citizenship required and an active DoD Secret clearance
- Stationary work at an office desk setting 50% of time
- Traversing to accomplish tasks by moving from one work site to another or between different floors in a building
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Ability to perceive and assess employee productivity
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.