Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Omnicare Inc. we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our employees.
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
As the Pharmacy Manager - Back End Operations, you will lead and direct the automation, IV department, pre-pack department, picking, packing and staging departments towards their primary objectives, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate leads. Your success will be driven by your ability to build a culture of continuous improvement and patient-focused care.
The Pharmacy Manager – Back End Operations will:
• Establish current and long-range objectives, plans, and policies, subject to approval by Omnicare Management.
• Offer advice, mentorship, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies.
• Be responsible for scheduling, team building, mentoring and counseling
• Work through leads to ensure timeliness of route releases.
• Provide employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback and develop employees to their full potential.
• Present ambitious opportunities that improve employee career growth
• Develop the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning
• Recognize and reward employees for accomplishments.
Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation paid time off, holiday/sick time, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores!
You must be able to work a schedule of Monday through Friday, from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
- Minimum 1 year of management or supervisor experience
- Licensed pharmacy technician in the state of Michigan, or eligibility.
- 5 years management or supervisor experience.
- Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."
Aetna, Inc. | Dearborn, Michigan
Aetna, Inc. | Whitmore Lake, Michigan
CVS Health | Northville, Michigan
Aetna, Inc. | Detroit, Michigan
Aetna, Inc. | Shelby Charter Township, Michigan
Aetna, Inc. | Sterling Heights, Michigan