Field Service Analyst, Journeyman - Military Veterans
Pyeongtaek Si, Gyeonggi-do
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Service Analyst, Journeyman to join our team in the Camp Humphrey's, Korea area.
Description of the work:
Joint Automated Deep Operations System (JADOCS) is a command and system tool that helps provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the operational and tactical levels of combat. The system provided real-time tracks, target databases and service-specific fires information into a single software application.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface JADOCS to external C4I systems
- Apply hardware and software updates and patches
- Maintain and keep Servers in compliance to Defense Information System Agency (DISA) security standards
- Provide system administration
- Respond to service outages and user trouble tickets
- Provide support for various JADOCS network configurations
- Setup and verify that interfaces are working and properly configured
- Monitor system performance
- Maintain knowledge of other C4I systems for interface control
- Assist units with exercise and operational planning and support
- Provide critical input into accreditation documentation
- Assist units to facilitate and develop JADOCS procedures into Joint Fires & Effects integration
- Assist in Joint-Targeting Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP) development
- Ensure JADOCS system is high state of readiness to include cyber security assurance
- Prepare and submit periodic reports, travel requests, trip reports, and After Action Reports as required.
- Implement and operate JADOCS at designated site(s) - Install, configure and maintain JADOCS server(s) & workstations
- Ensure JADOCS Server(s) and/or workstations are Information Assurance (IA) / Cyber Security compliant
- Coordinate with users, communication systems, network, and C4I application SMEs to resolve computer software and hardware problems
- Teach basic user or enhancement training on an as needed basis and conduct collective training prior to joint-level exercises
- Backup JADOCS data
- Conduct over-the-shoulder training
- Be able to develop JADOCS quick start guides and handbooks to assist in JADOCS-user operations
- Be able to provide briefings and give demonstrations
- Provide support for general Microsoft Operating System and Network administration and troubleshooting.
- Provide support as needed to the deployment of JADOCS on both FAT-Client and Virtual Client architecture/network.
- Provide JADOCS guidance to JADOCS users for the development of Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTPs) and/or Concept of Operations (CONOPs) of JADOCS procedures in the execution of Joint Dynamic Targeting
- Provide Help Desk support to customers via unit’s trouble ticket measures for onsite support; provide Help Desk services to remote customers through the use of email and telephone
- Instruct basic and recurring user training to US Armed Forces personnel per unit’s training program or by request to ensure continuity of operations
- Develop briefings and/or training materials to enhance JADOCS user’s understanding and increase proficiency
- Provide system administration training to A6/N6/G6/S6 Information Technicians/System Administrators to ensure continuity of operations at remote or non-assigned JADOCS FSE support locations
- Support JADOCS at CONUS and OCONUS locations worldwide and aboard ships during daily operations, exercises, contingencies, deployments, humanitarian assistance or disaster relief missions, and other operations as required.
Mandatory Skills Requirements
- The JADOCS Field Service Technician must be capable of performing analysis of system operations.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components.
- Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
- Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools.
- Certifications for Security + IAT Level II and windows 7 computing environment are REQUIRED.
- Current Security+ Certification with current CE
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be Deployable
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Ability to use MS Office
- Interpersonal and People Skills
- Ability to use PC
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Three (3) years experience with degree in performing similar or related work in the functional area to which assigned is required.
- A minimum of six (6) years experience, in lieu of a degree.
- At least three (5) years JADOCS experience, solving and analyzing system/software issues in the functional area to which assigned.
Military experience is desirable.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Possession of a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance is required to begin employment; US
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Pyeongtaek Si, Gyeonggi-do
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.