Job ID # 2020-12026
Location: Clearwater, FL
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
What You'll Do:
- Use predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Use various measuring devices.
- Accept, reject, or rework defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Work from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Perform Receiving inspection of incoming material to the requirements of the PO, drawing and inspection procedures which are set up in COS by the Supplier Quality Engineers.
- Must be able to lift 45 Lbs. and move material weighting up to 600 lbs. using a pallet jack.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
Still have questions? Reach out to
Stuart Austin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. (Moseley) is a well-established, minority-owned, 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Small Business (SB) located in Huntsville, Alabama. Moseley is committed to providing quality, professional, and reliable services and personnel, and constantly strives to build teaming relationships with our customers. Moseley was founded by Mr. Jerry Moseley in 1994. We strive to serve and satisfy our customers and employees at all times, and continuously build partnerships to improve quality, cost, and schedule adherence. Our primary goal is providing our customers with excellent service while delivering a quality product accompanied with integrity, professionalism, reliability, and satisfaction. We practice diversity in order to meet our customers’ needs. Moseley is an employee-oriented corporation, dedicated to supporting our employees with outstanding company representation and ethical relationships. We continually strive for quality and success for our customers and ourselves.