Title:LCV Poland IJP: Specialist, Quality Assurance
Seeking a quality professional whose technical expertise and knowledge of quality systems will support the LOGCAP Quality Program mission. Candidate will optimize project execution by ensuring services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the quality management program and help improve the customer journey by employing quality oversight techniques, quality training, statistical methods, assessments and other quality tools.
- Ensure that work condition requirements are met by creating audit/inspection reports and making recommendations/presentations to management for corrective/preventive actions.
- Implement performance evaluation and prediction methods to improve the safety, reliability and maintainability of product systems and services.
- Validate contractually required standards for project execution and verify that those standards are met for every deliverable.
- Align quality management function with product/service performance needs to ensure that product/service lines deliver value to customers.
- Analyze and solve complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and value-added practices.
- Use experience and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members across all levels of the project, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years quality auditing and inspection experience (industry specific experience is a plus)
- Certifications are an advantage including ASQ, Lean and Six Sigma, Project Management, etc.
- Experience with the implementation of corrective and preventive action programs
- In-depth knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Management
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR Government Solutions ensures mission success for customers on land, at sea, in the air, and in space and cyberspace. We create value and drive innovation by combining engineering, technical and scientific expertise with our full life cycle capabilities, mission knowledge and future-focused technologies. We are known for excelling in complex and extreme environments and trusted to overcome the nation’s most pressing challenges. When it’s mission critical, customers call KBR first - We Deliver.