Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Fuels Support Equipment (FSE) Manager
- Responsible for the receipt, storage, internal handling, and shipment of petroleum products.
- Manage the operations and maintenance of bulk and retail petroleum storage service tank systems, receipt headers, fill stands, direct aviation fuel servicing, direct retail ground fuel servicing, retail service stations (manual/automated), and the maintenance and upkeep of facilities, environmental systems, and grounds maintenance.
- Interface with the operational activities at the location to maintain excellent communications with regard to upcoming exercises, logistical maneuvers, and other activities to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Ensure assigned personnel are properly trained and meet qualifications to competently perform their duties. Orient new personnel with regard to internal personnel requirements (i.e. timekeeping, company policies, etc.), job specific duties, and location specific policies.
- Plan and schedule site activities to optimize resources and facilities to meet the Performance Work Statement specifications.
- Prepare and submit reports or other verifying documentation as required for both local contract requirements and company requirements.
- Ensure that personnel maintain required safety training and perform their functions meeting prescribed safety standards, maintaining compliance with contract language. Document as required.
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the workforce assigned, communicating performance expectations, areas of accountability, training requirements, and feedback to employees on a regular basis.
- Completed Fuels Apprentice Course (J3ABR2F031 00AB), military service or commercial equivalent.
- Completed FORCE Course (J3AZR2F051 05AB) or 10 years’ experience.
- Government will schedule attendance at FORCE Course within 12 months of employment, if necessary.
- 5 years’ experience operations and maintenance experience on military or commercial refueling equipment.
- Certification: National Petroleum Management Association Certified Petroleum Specialist
- (CPS) or equivalent certification is acceptable in place of fuels apprentice training and experience requirements
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With a global workforce of more than 20,000 on all seven continents and in approximately 60 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. At PAE, we offer challenging roles, an inclusive environment to perform our best work and a sense of pride that we are valuable partners in work that matters. Join us and make an impact. Have a question about the opportunities at PAE? Please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our career site at www.pae.com/careers for all open positions!