Senior Engineering Technician - Military Veterans
Hill Air Force Base, UT
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Engineering Technician to join our team in the Hill AFB, Ogden, UT area. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform complex data collection and preparation necessary to support engineering studies and reports
- Provide help desk support of hardware and software applications
- Provide support of prototype & modification development and installation
- Vocational/Technical Certificate OR
- Associate degree in Engineering + 10 years of experience
- BS degree in Electronics, Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Technology or related field + 7 years of experience
- Systems Engineering Experience and/or Certification preferred
- Senior skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
- Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for profession.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to receive and maintain a Top-Secret Level Security Clearance
- Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Hill Air Force Base, UT
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.