Part - Time SARC Coordinator - Military Veterans
2 x Part -Time SARC Coordinators
£11,452.50 per annum
20 hours per week (Monday-Friday) Part time applications accepted, as job sharing will be considered for this role.
Thames Valley (Slough) SARC (Slough, SL1 2BJ)
Based in Slough with the potential of working at our Bicester site, once a week
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Thames Valley SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) Service, Solace, commissioned by NHS England and Thames Valley Police.
A Sexual Assault Referral Centre is a dedicated centre providing a comprehensive service to men, women and children who have suffered sexual assault, both for those who wish to involve the Police and those who self-refer. Utilising a multi-disciplinary team of Doctors, Nurses, Crisis Workers, ISVA’s, Police Officers and support staff the SARC will provide aftercare including risk.
Job Spec: The SARC Coordinator will be the first point of contact for users of the service. The post holder will assist with the administration and management process of victims (women, men and children) attending the SARC, provide support to the SARC Manager with the day to day running of the SARC and provide a crisis worker role within office hours when required
Benefits as a SARC Coordinator:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
G4S is the world's leading international security solutions group, with more than 50,000 employees across the United States and Canada
Offering a unique combination of personnel, project management, risk management, and technology solutions, G4S focuses on advancing the safety and security of businesses and Governments, ensuring the security of key assets—people, property, products and reputation.
G4S Secure Solutions in North America encompasses a range of business units which together provide the opportunity for truly integrated services to Government and the business sector.
- G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is a leading provider of integrated security solutions in the United States
- G4S Regulated Security Solutions (RSS) is a leading provider to customers in the specialized fields of commercial nuclear and petro-chemical facilities
- G4S Nuclear Security Services Corporation (NSSC) is the worldwide leader in the field of detection and assessment systems for high level security facilities in the United States
- G4S Youth Services LLC provides governments with safe, secure, and effective programs that address the needs of delinquent and troubled youth
- G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd works in partnership with governments, businesses and organizations to provide integrated security solutions in Canada
G4S Technology provides integrated systems and security solutions, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organizations and high security Government facilities.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is a global leader in fraud abatement solutions and corporate compliance needs.