Sr. Compensation Analyst - Military Veterans
Position SummaryThe Senior Compensation Analyst will execute the Company's overall compensation philosophy and practices in accordance with relevant labor and compensation regulations. As part of this process the Analyst will conduct ongoing research and analysis on job descriptions, compensation grade structures, and incentive plans to ensure the company is competitive in the areas of salaries and employee benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate as a subject matter expert in the implementation of compensation and job architecture project
- Works with HR Business Partners and department leaders on establishing job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Assist with the administration of long-term incentive program process and long-term incentive plan analysis as requested
- Provide ongoing benchmarking and survey analysis to evaluate the competitiveness of company salary levels and compensation programs
- Participate in salary surveys and assist with the building and maintenance of compensation and salary grade structures
- Project manage assigned total reward projects from inception to implementation
- Gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information
- Model compensation cost implications, identify trends, and make recommendations for senior management
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys and use data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends
- Works with HR Business Partners to conduct equity reviews and makes needed recommendations to business on equity changes
- Advises management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, and collective agreements
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant multi-state compensation analysis and strategy position
- Expert knowledge of salary and compensation grade structures and ability to evaluate positions against structures
- Advanced understanding of job analysis including proper FLSA exempt status evaluation
- Juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without "dropping the ball"
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "today not tomorrow" mentality
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer's needs at the forefront of every interaction
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Hold oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications
- Prior experience in the residential home services industry preferred
- Prior experience working with senior level compensation plans including long term incentive structuring preferred
- No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. #IND123
LeafFilter Company Overview
Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference...both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We're a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we're in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America's largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing organization, please visit .
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Overview
Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions? Behind every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions (a Leaf Home Solutions Company), a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference... both to the homeowners we support and the staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? Life is full of uncertainties, but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn't be one of them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team to our local teams, we've crafted a team of the very finest... and we hope you'll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades (2020)
- Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine's Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Diversity and Inclusion StatementLeaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity StatementLeaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
LeafFilter is the #1 rated professionally installed gutter protection system in the nation, as evaluated by two separate leading consumer publications. Since 2005, LeafFilter has installed over 30 million feet of gutter protection on homes across the United States and Canada. Over the past ten years, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, Ohio to North America's largest gutter protection company. Recognized for its job creation and growth, Leaf Filter™ has been named to the annual Inc. 500|5000 lists for the last six years, and consistently remains as the top-ranked gutter guard company and a top construction company in the nation. LeafFilter was presented Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award, which recognizes private businesses that have generated the most jobs in the past 18 months. The company was placed on the Top 10 of the Construction Category. The Ohio-based company is recognized consistently by numerous publications for being a top contractor in the nation. LeafFilter has been named to the Qualified Remodeler Magazine Top 500 list since 2012 and is recognized as the top-ranked gutter protection company within the Top 500 list. LeafFilter has also been named to Qualified Remodeler's Exterior Top 200 list and Home Improvement 200 list, as well as climbing to the top of Remodeling Magazine's Remodeler 550 list to No. 3 in 2017. Featured locally in Northeast Ohio, Leaf Filter is recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cleveland Plain Dealer and the Weatherhead 100 list, which recognizes the top 100 fastest-growing companies in Northeast Ohio.