Line Haul Tractor Trailer Delivery Professional - Military Veterans
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Line Haul - Tractor Trailer Driver to join our team. Our Drivers are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
The Line Haul - Tractor Trailer Driver job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers as well as product to other McKesson locations
- Transporting product from one McKesson location to another the majority of the time
- Loading and unloading the product from the truck
- Daily inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Familiarity with DOT guidelines and regulations
- Driving heavy tractor trailer truck of greater than 26,001 pounds
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family's needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard - That's right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- Required to have a current valid US Class A Commercial Driver's License with DOT Medical Card
- Required to have minimum 2 years of Class A driving experience.
- Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
- 2 years' experience within delivery driving in a straight truck vehicle or larger.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Knowledge of Auburn, WA and surrounding areas
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
We’re a pioneer in supply, health and IT solutions. Join us, and spark a chain reaction of events that add up to something huge: helping millions of people get more from their healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we’re helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you’re part of a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.Our Employees – Our Future
McKesson believes that superior performance – individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions that promote better health for all should be recognized and rewarded. We believe our competitive compensation program helps to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, gives employees the opportunity to share in ownership of the company, and remains flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
Find out more about our comprehensive benefits offerings that provide employees with the resources and tools they need to thrive both in their jobs and their everyday lives:
- Health and wellness
- Retirement benefits
- Continued learning
- Diversity and Inclusion