OFFERING MONTHLY BONUSES - Earn a monthly bonus of up to 5% of earnings for achieving key productivity and quality metrics.
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career as a Bulk Delivery Professional Driver for the San Leandro, CA area!
We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
Monday - Friday start between 4:00 am and 6:30 am until work is complete
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Driver Professional to join our team. Our Line Haul Bulk Drivers are the heart of our business at McKesson.
The Line Haul Bulk Back Up Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers as well as product to other McKesson locations
- Transporting product from one McKesson location to another the majority of the time
- Assists in loading and unloading the product from the truck
- Responsible for daily inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Must be familiar with DOT guidelines and regulations
- Drives medium truck between 10,001 and 26,001 pounds
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family's needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard - That's right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years' experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle or larger preferred
- Class A or Class B commercial license is preferred but not required
- Required to have a current valid US Driver's License with DOT Medical Card
- A Motor Vehicle Record that meets McKesson standards is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
- Knowledge of San Leandro, CA and surrounding areas
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
We’re a pioneer in supply, health and IT solutions. Join us, and spark a chain reaction of events that add up to something huge: helping millions of people get more from their healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we’re helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you’re part of a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.Our Employees – Our Future
McKesson believes that superior performance – individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions that promote better health for all should be recognized and rewarded. We believe our competitive compensation program helps to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, gives employees the opportunity to share in ownership of the company, and remains flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
Find out more about our comprehensive benefits offerings that provide employees with the resources and tools they need to thrive both in their jobs and their everyday lives:
- Health and wellness
- Retirement benefits
- Continued learning
- Diversity and Inclusion
McKesson Corporation | San Leandro, California
Keurig Dr Pepper | San Leandro, California
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. | San Leandro, California
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company | San Francisco, California
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company | Hayward, California
Quest Diagnostics | San Leandro, California
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company | Richmond, California
McKesson Corporation | San Francisco, California
Keurig Dr Pepper | San Leandro, California
Penske Truck Leasing | San Leandro, California