Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Junior Technical Project Manager to join our team in the Hill AFB, Ogden, UT area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides project direction/management to ensure successful implementation, execution, and completion of technical and/or financial tasks and milestones associated with project
- Ensures that project objectives are met or exceeded
- Ensures that project-critical resources are available and used efficiently
- Assigns and supervises personnel according to professional knowledge and experience to ensure quality deliverables in accordance with contract
- Communicates with staff to ensure understanding of project goals, milestones, deliverables, and individual’s functional responsibilities
- Evaluates progression of project milestones and budget and modifies work as applicable to ensure overall project quality, schedule and cost are being attained
- Interfaces, and as appropriate, provides project compliance and progress updates, with senior-level client/contract management
- Provides superior-level project management expertise at highest government and corporate levels
- Manages the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Highest level of experience in integrating multiple projects including maximizing use of resources/personnel, scheduling, and costing
- BA or BS degree in Science, Management, Business, Engineering or related field
- Entry level related experience out of college
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to receive and maintain a Top-Secret Level Security Clearance
- Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.