TD DescriptionAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years related experience required
- Supervisory or leadership experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide Legendary Customer Service
- Proven sales ability and business development skills, including ability to conceptualize and implement strategies
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities, strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet Store goals and objectives
- Strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal and collaborative skills with all levels of internal and external Customers
- Small Business lending experience required
- Previous consumer and residential lending experience preferred
- Knowledge of Bank product lines and services as well as an understanding of Store operations and security
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate team members
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in expense management
- Notary License (Preferred)
The Store Manager III develops and manages an account portfolio including: Deposits, loans, fees and expenses (commercial, small business and consumer). The Store Manager III leads, coaches and motivates the Store team to deliver a legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job coaches and develops the store team, ensuring ongoing training, performance management and talent development and is responsible for overall performance of the store through all Store Sales, Service and Supervisory Personnel. The Store Manager III promotes the TD brand through active leadership within the community. At the discretion of the leadership of the Market, this position may be asked to manage more than one location within close proximity to one another.
- Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
- Accountable for achieving an overall Legendary Customer Experience in the Store
- Serves as Small Business Advocate for the Store through active engagement in the local community and cultivating Center of Influence (COI) relationships
- Proactively reaches out to Small Business Customers and Prospects to develop and deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Originates loan applications, handles Conditions of Lending and conducts loan closings
- Ensures team members fully complete required training prior to servicing Customers
- Responsible for the Operational Standards of the Store, including but not limited to, cash handling, control of negotiable items, preventing fraud, managing controllable expenses, promoting integrity, Customer privacy and Employee safety
- Leads by example and coaches team members to focus on Customer Experience, by having needs-based conversations and offering financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Accountable for achieving both Store and individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Generally, manages a large Store, according to the Bank's criteria, with complex business transactions and Customer needs. May be tasked with managing multiple locations
- Responsible for oversight of all Store team members
- Executes the strategic Bank initiatives as a key contributor and makes decisions related to own area of expertise
- Has high performance standards for self and others and coaches peers
- Serves as Escalation Manager for Customer problem resolution, including assisting team members with the most difficult Customer inquiries and complaints
- Responsible for managing Store budget within guidelines
- Responsible for effective Store employee scheduling and management of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Schedules routine meetings to review overall business results, initiatives and expectations with all team members
- Supports Store leadership team development. Schedules routine leadership meetings to review overall business results, managing competing priorities, and strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet Store goals and objectives
- Attracts and retains diverse talent through effective recruitment practices and employee development. Ensures appropriate resources are available to employees to develop throughout the organization
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of employee Year-End and Mid-Year Performance Reviews, Skill Coaching Sessions, corrective action plans and/or other appropriate documentation for Human Resources purposes
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Opportunity awaits at TD Bank...join us!
As America's Most Convenient Bank, we need to WOW! our customers every day! That's why we're looking for talented, motivated people with a passion for excellence, a focus on the customer and the drive to Build The Better Bank. If you have what it takes to be a part of something legendary – we have an opportunity for you!
Come grow with us!
Whether you have years of banking experience and are looking for a different kind of bank, or if you're beginning your career in financial services, we have opportunities for you. With award-winning career training programs, competitive salaries and incentives, full and part-time schedule choices, and a complete range of benefits, this is the place to be!
Are you ready?
Get started by checking out the exciting opportunities available at TD Bank.
Are you already a TD Bank Employee? Please visit TD Bank's company intranet to apply for your next position.
TD Bank | Flemington, New Jersey
TD Bank | New Providence, New Jersey
TD Bank | Florham Park, New Jersey
TD Bank | Union, New Jersey
TD Bank | Rahway, New Jersey
TD Bank | Flemington, New Jersey
TD Bank | Woodbridge Township, New Jersey
TD Bank | Woodbridge Township, New Jersey
TD Bank | Hackettstown, New Jersey
TD Bank | Hazlet, New Jersey