**What You Will Do**
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just a hardware store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Lowe’s Retail Associate, you’ll set the standard for how we engage our customers and communities.
**What's in It for You?**
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the chance opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Retail Associates also enjoy:
+ Flexible work schedules.
+ A 10% discount on Lowe’s merchandise.
+ Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
+ Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
+ Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits.
+ And access to thousands of other discounts such as cell phone plans, car insurance, computers, and more*.
**Your Day at Lowe's**
+ Deliver excellent customer service.
+ Answer customer questions.
+ Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
+ Load customer merchandise.
+ Maintain a store that feels like home for customers and teammates.
+ Restock merchandise.
+ Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
+ Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer applications and smart phone devices.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or be able to obtain any mandatory sales license or registration within the required timeframe.
**_Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to apply._**
_*Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com._
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Our Military Commitment
At Lowe's, our commitment to recognize, honor, and respect those who serve in our country's military is rooted in our history and informs the decisions we make today:
- Lowe's was founded on the heels of World War II, by veteran Carl Buchan, whose leadership and vision helped us grow from a small hardware store in Wilkesboro, NC, into the FORTUNE 100® company we are today.
- Lowe's is ranked #38 among GI Job's "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers®".
- Lowe's is part of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), working with military installation contacts to promote job opportunities to military spouses.
- Lowe's is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Partner.
- Lowe's offers extended benefits for employees serving in the military.
We regularly participate in a variety of military-sponsored events and job fairs across the country, looking for more people to join the Lowe's team of military veterans. At more than 14,000 strong, our military veteran employees work in roles across our organization, from management to retail and customer support. And we demonstrate our appreciation for them in many ways, including:
- A 10% discount to all veterans during Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Veterans Day weekends; and a 10% discount every day to all active, reserve, retired and disabled veterans who carry a valid, military-issued photo ID card.
- Regular support for the military and the USO, including recent refurbishments to 16 USO centers across the U.S., to help welcome home our returning troops.
- The Lowe's Employee Giving Campaign, which allows employees to set aside a portion of their paycheck, to benefit the USO and other organizations, which Lowe's will match 50 cents to the dollar.
The military instills leadership, a strong work ethic, and a passion for a job well done. It allows pioneering spirits to demonstrate their commitment to teamwork and problem solving. And these are the traits of a Lowe's employee. As you focus on your post-military career, consider exploring the employment opportunities at Lowe's.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | York, South Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Rock Hill, South Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Indian Land, South Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Fort Mill, South Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Clover, South Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Shelby, North Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Mooresville, North Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Matthews, North Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Lincolnton, North Carolina
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Huntersville, North Carolina