Sr Business Systems Analyst - Military Veterans
Kansas City, MO
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking an Information Technology Leader for our Mid and Back Office tower, to play the role of Sr Business Systems Analyst supporting third party integrations. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
This role will collaborate cross-functionally with the Commercial, Logistics, Back Office, the architecture team, and other teams across KAES to deliver data integrations for a variety of transaction types to Koch affiliates and external counterparties. The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing modern cloud-based platforms and tools, has an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
This role can sit in Wichita, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, or Omaha.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Create and maintain product team’s execution roadmap and backlog
- Serve as the primary point of contact for team’s executive sponsors
- Effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current integrations
- Work with Koch affiliates and external counterparties when necessary to resolve support items and clarify design details
- 5+ years of project management, business system analysis, digital product management or process analysis experience
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
- Experience taking project from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in either MIS, CIS, CS, or similar degree
- Experience implementing technology in a support of data integrations
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker Experience with development technologies such as Node.JS, Typescript, Python, and React
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Tableau, Alteryx, Matillion, AtScale and/or PowerBI
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience managing or working with offshore teams
- Supervisory experience
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Kansas City, MO
Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. They have invested about $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures since 2003 to make life better around the world by efficiently converting resources into products and services that people depend on every day.
Our major industries include refining, chemicals and biofuels; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching.
Since 1960, the value of the Standard & Poor's 500 grew 100-fold (assuming the reinvestment of dividends). During that same period, the value of Koch Industries grew nearly 3,500-fold (using the same assumptions). The growth of Koch companies has been achieved both through acquisitions and through expansion and broadening of existing businesses. Contributing to the company’s continued growth is the shareholders’ long-time policy of reinvesting 90 percent of earnings.
We have long been committed to creating real, sustainable value for all of society. For decades, Koch companies have supported education and social progress. These philanthropic efforts include support for educational institutions, foundations and programs that study and promote market-based solutions to societal challenge. Koch also works to protect, conserve and enhance natural resources; Koch companies around the world have earned more than 550 awards for safety, environmental excellence, community stewardship, innovation and customer service since January 2009.