DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- 20 inpatient rehabilitation patient rooms
- 80 adult and geriatric behavioral heath patient rooms
- Outdoor healing garden
- Design elements focus on natural lighting and open floor plan in common areas
- Medical City McKinney’s behavioral health services provide care for adults ages 18 and over for a wide range of conditions including depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders.
- Two years of psychiatric inpatient experience is preferred.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Training as a nursing assistant according to the curriculum set forth by the Texas Curriculum for nurse aides or equivalent training.
- Completion of specialized training program in the behavioral health area or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Certified Nurse Assistant preferred or Mental Health Technician with experience in psychiatric care preferred.
- BLS certification required.
- Must complete restraint and seclusion training (SAMA) as well as techniques to address aggressive or threatening behavior (as outlined in Rule 415.257 of the Texas Administrative Code) prior to assuming direct care responsibilities, if the employee does not provide proof of current certification.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.