- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Support the application of the EHS Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and control (HIRAC) process at the working level, in such a way that supports the specific operational needs of the site.
- Conduct reviews and audits of site and subcontractor activities to verify EHS compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Safety & Health Representatives, varied workgroups, customer representatives and sub-contractors.
- Proactively support relevant and effective EHS engagement and communication activities at the site.
- Support site leaders and managers to respond to EHS issues as they arise. This includes undertaking investigations following accidents or occurrences to determine likely causes, corrective actions and improvement opportunities.
- Cert IV in WHS & Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum five years experience in a safety / EHS role
- Working knowledge of OSH & WHS legislation, Regulations Codes of Practice and Standards
- Demonstrated ability to conduct various types of health and safety assessments, including risk assessments, job safety analysis, ergonomic assessments and hazardous substance risk assessments.
- Valid ___C___ Class Driver's license & Construction White Card
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.