Title:GPMS: Program Manager (Contingency Hire)
Program Manager Contractor Liaison and Deputy to the GPMS Program Manager shall manage and oversee the full range of United States Air Force (USAF) Global Prepositioned Materiel Services (GPMS) for United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE)/Air Forces Africa (AFAFRICA) within the U.S. European Command (USEUCOM)/Africa Command (AFRICOM) Areas of Responsibility (AOR). The range of serves and support include storage, maintenance, out load, reconstitution, exercise, and contingency logistics support. In addition, responsibilities include maintenance and repair (M&R) of Government Furnished Facilities (GFF), Government Furnished Property (GFP), and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE). In some cases, maintenance and repair of GFF may include minor construction (MC) projects. GPMS materiel may include War Reserve Materiel (WRM), Deployable Air Base Systems (DABS), Regional Base Cluster Prepositioning (RBCP), or other assets necessary to meet theater prepositioning requirements. The range of services is to ensure success and enable training exercises, theater contingencies, wartime operations, and other specified CCDM priorities. Other locations in the Continental United States (CONUS) or Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) may be included.
- Assist the GPMS PM with the direction and management of the USAFE GPMS program to respond to Government tasking, requests for information, requirements changes, and other communications.
- Coordinate, advise, and travel within the AOR (USAFE/AFRICOM) when required in the performance of this function.
- Ensure implementation and management of GPMS operations, processes, programs and plans IAW applicable directives ensuring personnel, resources, life cycle management, training, contingencies, site management, and employment in time of war, evacuations, expeditionary site, and security meet the CCDM’s AOR requirements as specified by the contract.
- Ensure compliance with authoritative War Reserve Material (WRM) references which include but not limited to AFPD 25-1; AFI 25-101; AFI 10-401; AFI 10-403; AFI 10-404; AFI 23-101; AFMAN 23-122; AFH 23-123 Vol 1 & Vol 2; DODD 3110.6.
- Required to attend partnering meetings and function as an integral team member of the U.S. Air Force, USAFE CCDM, and other organizations as well as cooperate and share pertinent information with applicable parties for program success.
- As required, manage and comply with Whole Building Design Guide Construction Criteria Base (CCB), Unified Facility Criteria (UFC), and applicable Facility Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization references.
- Maintain work environments that are safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, and ensure working facilities and areas present a professional atmosphere.
- Ensure proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property includes but not limited to government facilities, equipment, tools, information and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment.
- Use of Land Mobile Radios, cell phones, laptop, and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs as well as occasional to frequent travel.
- Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided. Must be prepared to function in a wartime or contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots as well as Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) which may include but not limited to Level III plus/IV Individual Body Armor with both front and back ballistic plates, ACH helmet, clothing (undergarments, shirts and pants and/or coveralls), reflective vests/belts, sound suppression devices, etc.
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited four-year college.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current, valid U. S. Passport and U. S. Driver's License (and obtain a foreign driver’s license).
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET Security Clearance (or be able to obtain one).
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in USAF Logistics Readiness with at least 2 years in WRM or equipment management.
- Competencies in Supply Management (materiel management, vehicle management) and Deployment, Distribution and Transportation (Ground and Logistics Plans).
- Project management, pro-active, well organized, results-oriented, and team player with decision-making ability.
- Use computers & related software such as Microsoft Office and other common products used in office environments and that support USAF Logistics Readiness.
- Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with documented supervisory experience.
- Experience with military & contingency environments as well as knowledge & experience with government contracts.
- MBA or advanced degree preferable.
- Project Management Professional preferred but not required.
- Logistics Feasibility Assessment Capability (LOGFAC) Course.
- Headquarters or Enterprise WRM management experience.
- Be familiar with Log C2 Planning Systems like the Integrated Deployment System, Installation Deployment Officer (IDO), Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES), LOGMOD, Cargo Movement.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR Government Solutions ensures mission success for customers on land, at sea, in the air, and in space and cyberspace. We create value and drive innovation by combining engineering, technical and scientific expertise with our full life cycle capabilities, mission knowledge and future-focused technologies. We are known for excelling in complex and extreme environments and trusted to overcome the nation’s most pressing challenges. When it’s mission critical, customers call KBR first - We Deliver.