•Ensures that system access is maintained in accordance with company policy
•Supports all access management control activities across all infrastructure systems
•Ensures access to systems is provisioned with the concept of least privilege.
•Evaluates existing access to ensure access levels remain commensurate with job responsibilities.
•Responsible for evaluating access management systems to show continued improvements of provision processes and operations.
1. Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Security
2. Certification in or in progress towards CISSP
3. 1 to 3 years of Security Operations, Security Design nalysis and Risk Review experience
4. Familiarity with five of the following
b. Windows, Unix or Linux Servers
c. Intrusion Detection systems
d. Virus Protection Software
e. Secure communications and internet or intranet security
f. Oacle or MS SQL Database
5. Knowledge of Security Best Practices including ISMS.
6. At least 1 year experience in global infrastructure design and implementations
7. At least 1 year experience working as part of a global service delivery organization
8. Experience with all Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
9. Must have skills
a. 1 to 3 years of computer security experience including current data and computer security principles, existing computing and communications infrastructure and computer security systems and troubleshooting
b. 1 to 2 years of Unix operating system experience
c. 1 to 3 years of Windows Server system administrator or Active Directory experience
d. 1 to 2 years of Identity and Access Management system experience. Knowledge in Aveksa is a plus
e. Extensive knowledge of computer security systems and troubleshooting
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.