Requisition ID: 242761
LensCrafters is bringing its optical retail experience to Macy’s department stores in the U.S.
Macy’s and Luxottica, a world leader in eyecare, have a successful history together. Our relationship is built around a shared mission of providing customers with the highest quality products, a passion for style and a broad brand portfolio able to meet diverse consumer choices. At LensCrafters, we feel the world deserves a thoughtful and caring partner who understands that true vision care is a synergy of trusted eye care and exceptional eyewear.
LensCrafters reinforces Macy’s commitment to the health and wellness of its customers. Eye health is critical to everyone’s personal well-being, and easy in-store access to LensCrafters optometrists, personalized service and fashionable product assortment dovetail well with Macy’s strengths.
If you share our love for the customers we serve, the sense of sight, and the work we do, this is the place for you to build a rewarding practice.
The Associate Optometrist is a leader in the organization, delivering the brand promise, experience & the organization’s key results through collaboration & teamwork. Ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care by performing clinical protocols while maximizing results & practices growth through strong partnership with the MOD, SMM & team. The Associate Optometrist delivers key performance indicators and serves as a leading ambassador of the Brand inside & outside the organization who is driven by passion & high standards to always go above & beyond.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures executional excellence & winning results in partnership with the MOD & store team.
- Demonstrates commitment to exceed results through strong competency in KPI management & high accountability.
- Ensures Brand is known as the leading optical provider within the community.
- Operates as successful stakeholder to all leaders within the organization & local market.
- Places the patient/customer 1st & delivers excellent service.
- Strives to exceed expectations on all KPIs.
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Patient Service through ensuring staff performs the following Service Process steps:
- Address all patients/customers visual life style needs
- Make eyewear recommendations based on patients/customers’ needs
- Explain each step of the eye exam; listen carefully to patients/customers
- Utilize available tools & visual aids to summarize & ensure patients understand each aspect of their vision, eye health, & overall well being
- Communicate effectively with patients the need for annual eye exams. Ensure all patients are appointed in TAB for their next eye exam
- Conducts all services in accordance with protocol & accepted standards of care.
- Ensures all patients receive accurate diagnosis & appropriate recommendations.
- Establishes a positive Doctor/patient relationship.
- Utilizes & leverages effectively all technology to deliver unsurpassed patient/customer experiences.
- Ensures office systems are maintained.
- Maintains State Licensure in good standing & practices to the full scope of that license, responsible for maintaining Continuing Education requirements.
- Provides effective training & guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers clear, motivating & constructive feedback in a timely manner to all associates.
- Creates a positive culture linked to the corporate culture; identifies what motivates each individual & directs conversations & actions appropriately.
- Encourages associate decision making at the level closest to the patient.
- Maximizes partnerships through leadership, participation & involvement.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the office.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/patients.
- Leads by example.
- Doctor of Optometry
- Commitment to quality patient care
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory & technology
- Strong communicator & listener
- Problem solving ability
- Solid Organization skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Luxottica produces and distributes sun and prescription eyewear of high technical and stylistic quality to improve the well-being and satisfaction of its customers and at the same time create value for employees and the communities in which the Group operates. Every collection, every pair of glasses, is the result of an ongoing process of research and development whose aim is to anticipate and interpret the needs, desires and aspirations of consumers all over the world.
Founded in 1961 by Leonardo Del Vecchio, always involved in protecting eyes and optimising the look of men and women everywhere, the Luxottica Group is now a vertically integrated organization, producing and distributing prescription frames and sunglasses of high technical quality and style.
The constant attention paid to research and development, technological innovation, the adaptation to market evolutions in respect of people and the environment, have led Luxottica through worldwide expansion.
Product design, development and manufacturing take place in Luxottica’s six production facilities in Italy, three factories in China, one in Brazil and one sport sunglasses production facility in the United States. Luxottica also has a small plant in India serving the local market.
The design and quality of Luxottica’s products and strong and well-balanced brand portfolio are known around the world. Proprietary brands include Ray-Ban, one of the world’s best known brands for eyewear, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Arnette. Licensed brands include Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Michael Kors, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Starck Eyes, Tiffany, Tory Burch and Versace .
The Group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 130 countries across five continents and has nearly 50 commercial subsidiaries providing direct operations in key markets.
Direct wholesale operations are complemented by an extensive retail network comprising over 7,000 stores worldwide as of December 31, 2014.
Luxottica is a leader in the prescription business in North America with its LensCrafters and Pearle Vision retail brands, in Asia-Pacific with the OPSM and Laubman & Pank brands, in China with the LensCrafters brand and in South America with the GMO brand. In North America, Luxottica operates points of sale for its retail licensed brands under the Sears Optical and Target Optical brands.
Additionally, Luxottica operates one of the largest managed vision care networks in the United States through EyeMed and the second largest lens finishing network, with three central laboratories, over 900 on-site labs at LensCrafters stores, a fully dedicated Oakley lab and an additional facility based in China dedicated to North American optical retail.
Luxottica has a global retail organization to support its sun and luxury retail brands including Sunglass Hut, ILORI and The Optical Shop of Aspen. The Sunglass Hut brand, in particular, has a global presence with stores in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Luxottica | , New York
Luxottica | , New York
Luxottica | White Plains, New York
Luxottica | West Nyack, New York
Luxottica | Yorktown Heights, New York
Luxottica | Paramus, New Jersey
Luxottica | Garden City, New York
Luxottica | East Hanover, New Jersey
Luxottica | Scarsdale, New York
Luxottica | Roslyn, New York