DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a MRI Lead Technologist today at Henrico Doctors Hospital.
At Henrico Doctors Hospital we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Henrico Doctors Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious MRI Lead Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As an MRI Lead Technologist, you would perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures, by utilizing MRI equipment and your knowledge of anatomy/patient positioning for optimum imaging. You would explain the procedure to the patient and address any questions or concerns he or she may have.
• Perform MRI examinations with proper contrast media protocols.
• You will identify anatomical orientation on all required images and ensures proper film identification.
• Evaluate quality of MRI procedure and determines if additional imaging is required, prior to communicating procedure information to radiologist.
• Establishes priorities, delegates responsibility and effectively utilizes MRI department time, personnel and equipment.
• You will monitor and maintain scheduled quality assessment and improvement for departmental PI program.
• Assure the efficient use of departmental supplies through systematic inventory control with appropriate PAR levels.
• You would work with department administrative team to establish employee work schedules, payroll and overtime authorization.
Henrico Doctors Hospital - Forest Campus is a 340-bed acute care facility located in Richmond, VA that’s part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) family. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
As part of our full range of healthcare services Henrico Doctors Hospital specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health—including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care—orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants—through the Virginia Transplant Center—and we lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
• Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
• ARRT (MR) registered Technologist
• Two years’ experience as MRI technologist in a hospital environment preferred.
• One-two years supervisory experience in MRI preferred.
• BLS CPR certification.
HCA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.