Cyber Threat Analyst - Military Veterans
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a well-qualified cyber threat analyst to help support our current SED contract with the Marine Corps System Command. ManTech is responsible for assisting our Government customer ensure that material solutions developed or acquired by Marine Corps Systems Command are system engineered, integrated, interoperable, and certified to provide the warfighter with equipment required to accomplish their mission.
The role of a Cyber Threat Analyst (CTA) is to provide cognizance, identification, assessment, and recommend engineering mitigation plans to address acquisition cyber threats. The CTA focuses on the Defense Industrial Base Commercial-Off-The-Shelf Information Technology (COTS IT) supply chain. A CTA performs within an engineering community exposed to an increasing volume and severity of cyber threats. A CTA will engage with threat intelligence service providers to perform the task of identifying potential risks and threats in an organization. Cyber threat analysts conduct all-source analysis, digital forensics, and adversary targeting to identify, monitor, assess, and counter the threat posed by foreign cyber actors against US information systems, critical infrastructure and cyber-related interests. CTAs apply their scientific and technical knowledge to solve complex engineering problems, produce short-term and long-term written assessments and brief leadership. This work demands initiative, creativity, analytical skills, and technical expertise. CTAs assess and plan security measures to help protect acquisition processes from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems. This job involves assisting the organization adhere to new policy, regulations, and processes to ensure the fidelity of acquisition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
· Perform acquisition intelligence monitoring and incident response for a large organization.
· Provide research and reporting support to customer Senior Leadership, supporting staff, and stakeholders.
· Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components.
· Develop informational and analytic products designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cyber threats and risks to acquisition.
· Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and non-malicious indicators.
· Develop operational-level trends analysis products that leverage customer internal data repositories, classified and unclassified open source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to customer partners, stakeholders, and customers.
· Facilitate establishing and maintaining a data repository of analyses and assessments.
· Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the customer during internal cyber incident management.
· Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components and stakeholders.
· Track and manage internal and external requests for information (RFIs) and requests for analysis (RFAs) for the organization and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics reports.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must possess an active SECRET clearance.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Minimum of two years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
· Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively in customer teams.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.