We are looking for a motivated HVAC Technician for our IMS Program in Stuttgart, who can perform independently all workings pursuant to the his/her job description.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Works pursuant to the state-of-the-art.
- Performs maintenance works and repairs on cooling devices. This includes refrigerators and freezers all sizes to the point of walk-in devices. Also, it includes the maintenance work and repair of air conditionings, small devices to the point of large plants with over 100 kW performance. Construction of new installations, including the required measurements and protocols, setting of temporary installations at construction sites or containers.
- If required, supports others assembly sections with their job duties.
- Adheres to internal avenues of approach as well as DIN, EN, UVV, VDE and ISO standards.
- Keeps all internal necessary working documents.
- Takes part in advanced occupational trainings in the interest of the company.
- Works in the repair shops of the company and on other locations of the project Kaiserslautern.
- Performs other duties operationally necessary, instructed by his/her supervisor.
- Can be consulted for outdoor work at any time.
- Is familiar with the handling of established raw materials as well as machines, tools, working assets and equipment.
- Besides the actions mentioned in the job description, every employee will perform other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor, which are essential to his/her job or are operationally necessary.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a base entry pass for US Military installations.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a German work permit.
Work is typically in outdoor environments.
Work may require continuous sitting, walking, and standing. Eye strain and repetitive motion involved during peak periods of data entry.
- Required education (school, professional school or university degrees, vocational training).
- Completed vocational training in the HVAC field
- at least one-year related experiencein the HVAC field
- Required qualifications of the current job holder, additional qualifications and other. Works independently under general supervision within determined procedures.
- Good Conduct certificate without entries and the willingness for security checks also of relatives.
- Sufficient knowledge of English to understand instructions and fill in forms required.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/ Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.