Responsible for managing the Property Management System for the appointed contract in accordance with FAR Clause 52.245-1, the Performance Work Statement (PWS), and the Property Control Plan. Must be able to maintain a professional and transparent relationship with internal or external auditing entities. Provides training, mentoring, and direction to employees for the effective and efficient management of government property. This is a management position with relevant management or administrative duties that will also report to the Task Order Property & Materials Manager.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Manages the 10 Life Cycle Outcomes: Acquisition, Receiving, Records, Physical Inventory, Subcontractor Control, Reports, Relief of Stewardship and Liability, Utilization, Maintenance, and Property Closeout.
- Ensures compliance with the Vectrus Property Control Plan, Performance Work Statement (PWS)/ CDRLs, Federal Acquisition Regulations (Part 45 and 52.245-1), and other company policies and procedures.
- Manages the fiduciary accounts with the Theater Property and the Installation Property Book Offices ensuring accuracy and compliance of records.
- Ensures all Government Furnished Property (GFP) and Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) are properly tracked, documented, and identified in Vectrus Property Book records. Maintains, updates, and reviews property records in the IBM Maximo System Asset Module.
- Manages Inventories: 100%, cyclic, random, and sensitive items.
- Prepare and submit reports to the government providing detailed information on routine and special reports.
- Manages, appoints, trains, and coordinates with property custodians to ensure compliance with government regulations and Vectrus Property Control Plan.
- Reviews, records, and provides recommendations on all property governance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs data analysis, risk assessments, and resource requirements.
- Manages and submits required records to include retention, routine, monthly, special, and annual reports.
- Maintains an IUID registry for all assets procured or transferred that meets the governments requirements.
- Perform duties involving requesting, receiving, issuing, accountability, and preservation of all government property, and review work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures.
- Manages movement and transport of government property and materiel.
- Identify excess government property in the work areas and disposition appropriately.
- Governance in accordance with regulations to include, but not limited to: AR 710-2, DA PAM 710-2-1, AR-735-5, CTA 50-909, Property Book Office Standard Operating Procedures, GCSS-Army End Users Manual, AR 25-400-2. GCSS-Army, Army Integrated Logistics Analysis Program (ILAP), Army Enterprise System Integration Program (AESIP), LOGSA Logistics Information Warehouse Portal, and DoDI 5000.64
- Utilize PCARSS (Plant Clearance Automated Reutilization Screening System) and eTools.
- Manages performance evaluations, peer reviews, and performs other duties as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Use of computers, laptops, scanners, printers, faxes, network and general office equipment. Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
Work is generally conducted in a work center administrative environment. Duties do involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published Company work rules, and post policies.
Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. Individual should be able to lift up to 40 lbs unassisted.
Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience or High School diploma and eight years’ experience.
- Certified Professional Property Administrator (CPPA) from the National Property Management Association (NPMA).
- Related Military experience in Property, Supply and Logistics. 4 years of experience in Property Management.
- Must be familiar and able to train with the appropriate FAR, DFARs, ARs (Army Regulations), and asset management systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and training skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Management position with management duties and responsibilities.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.