About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About the Role
Individual contributor role; Hands on coding role; Designs and develops code for multiple projects/requirements simultaneously. Provides Technical support to the co-located teams. Provides better design and automation solutions to make the development process better and faster. Takes a lead role in driving the usage of latest technology/Frameworks. Motivates the team to use the tools that improve the quality of the product. Motivated to transform the CORE technology platform.
As an Engineer working for the highly visible CORE development team of Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) LOB of EGS you will be responsible for
- Handle the development and delivery of Very critical highly visible initiative
- Enhancing Highly visible and Critical Loan fulfillment and Disbursement Java\\JEE application in collaboration with various technical teams involved in the development process
- Analyze the impacts on different modules involved thoroughly before making any code changes
- Analyze and suggest best tool and Frameworks appropriate for the use case
- Fixing Critical Production issues impacting multiple modules with in the SLA time
- Working in scrum team to develop features of the product in collaboration with the US teams
- Delivers high quality output at all times
- Instill best practices of software development and documentation technics with in the team
- Have an inclination towards innovation and continuous improvement
- Conducts peer code reviews and design reviews
- Supports team lead in conducting trainings to the Junior team members
- Candidate should have experience in IT, should have worked on Large re-architecture Initiatives dealing with Microservices
- Exposure to Splunk dashboards and App dynamics
- JQuery, SQL, Any RDBMS, Junit, Mockito, and Angular 7\\8, GIT
- Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools
- Must be cognizant of review and testing processes
- Should have knowledge on Event Driven Architecture
- Should have working knowledge of scrum process of development
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills
- knowledge of IBM BPM workflow tool
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.