Project Coordinator - Military Veterans
Santa Rosa, CA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Construction Managers and Project Managers with coordination/ documentation, ordering of equipment for Install base projects including day-to-day general office duties as assigned
- Operations Administrative Support
- Uploading and Maintaining Projects and Contracts via Job Design/ BBI
- Process change orders, releasing equipment, filing, Warranty Letters
- Billing of projects; calculating retainage, sales tax, modifying schedules of values
- Create and maintain project files project files in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Submittal of permit applications and drawings to required AHJ
- Coordinate delivery of close-out documents
- Creation of purchase orders for subcontractors
- Tracking of project RFI’s, change orders and other pertinent documentation
- Coordination/ Follow Ups with Sales Team in regard to project bookings; releasing of jobs from COE/ Credit holds etc.
- Digital Records Management; scan record drawings, as-build drawings, and permits
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
- Ensure accurate invoicing and revenue recognition using Cost to Complete accounting
- Support Dispute Resolution in resolving disputes when requested by the AR Collectors or the Dispute team
- Contact customers when identified as necessary as part of DMS or for very simple reasons
- Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences.
- Team Participation & Willingness to Help Others Succeed
- Communication / Presentation Skills/Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude/Attention to Detail/Ability to Follow Through/Ability to Prioritize
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree
- 3 to 5 years related experience in a construction or low voltage industry
- Proficient in typing, Microsoft Windows, Word, EXCEL, Power Point
- Knowledge of Job Cost Accounting (helpful but not required)
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Santa Rosa, CA
A GLOBAL LEADER
The future is being built today, and Johnson Controls is making that future more productive, more secure and more sustainable. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. At its core, that promise is about delivering innovation that make people’s lives – and the world – better.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Explore our site to learn how our innovative solutions are driving the future of urban efficiency.