DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
RN Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Medical City Las Colinas
Ask about an up to$7500 sign on incentive for eligible applicants to this role
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Room.
Essential Job Duties:
- Interact effectively with patients at all growth and development stages, with patients and families in crisis.
- Assist physicians with procedures, within their scope of practice.
- Have excellent documentation skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision. Critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize patient needs and coordinate services in compliance with EMTALA.
- Document performance of peers through peer review process.
- Participate in Performance and Process improvement activities.
- Support the success of the ED Team.
- Collaborate effectively with physician team members and unit supervisor; computer literate.
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in an Emergency Room unit are necessary to be considered for this role
- Must have current or compact licensure in the state of Texas
- Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.