Associate Test Engineer Technician - Robotics Autonomous Systems - Military Veterans
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking an Associate Test Engineer Technician - Robotics Autonomous Systems to perform a range of technical/engineering assignments as a member of a technical support team.
- Responsible for portions of design, analyses, or design reviews. Generate sections of design specifications or more complex projects or complete specifications of less complex projects.
- Coordinate and support the installation, modification, monitoring, operation, testing, and servicing of equipment and systems at company and client sites.
- May support engineers in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Bachelors degree in technical field and one year of job-related experience or Vocational/ Technical school OR Associates degree and at least 6 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Secret clearanace preferred.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems