Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Navy Material Systems SME to support our operations in Norfolk, VA.
- Serves as an expert consultant with significant understanding and experience within their individual field of expertise (e.g. US Navy Financial, Material/Logistics, Maintenance).
- The expert candidate will also support large projects related to US Navy shore-based maintenance systems that support Naval Shipyards and Regional Maintenance Centers and will become a contributor on policies and matters related to their selected field of expertise.
- Substantial understanding in this functional subject area is a must.
- The ideal candidate would possess a high-level understanding of Navy’s current shore-based maintenance management applications (e.g. MSE, CSAS, ERP, AIM platforms, and the like) and know how their particular field of expertise is utilized throughout those applications. Additionally, the ideal candidate would have knowledge of the MAT and MRQT material applications along with output transactions to the Defense Logistics Agency along with SPS and other DoD and DoN material and financial program of record databases.
- Particularly helpful would be an understanding of the inputs, outputs, and throughputs of Navy financial, material/logistics, and maintenance systems.
- The candidate will also perform research, data collection, collation and compilation needed to prepare inputs into larger reports. Evaluates and interprets findings.
- Prepares finished products for review by team leader or higher-level analysts.
- Interfaces with external entities to collect data. Uses and/or develops computer tools to facilitate analysis tasks.
- Prepares monthly status reports as maybe required. May be assigned to customer site.
- May prepare and present briefings.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and eight to ten years of experience or Master’s degree and six to eight years of related experience or PhD and four to six years of related experience
- Active SECRET security clearance.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.