Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Honeywell is actively changing how the world works through innovation across aerospace and defense, building technologies, safety and productivity solutions, and performance materials. Our 110,000 employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries in almost 1,000 locations around the world. Check out Honeywell.com/future to learn how we’re making the future, from quantum computing to flying taxis.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Integrated Supply Chain Professional Accelerated Career Entry Intern Program (Masters Level)
The Honeywell Integrated Supply Chain Professional Accelerated Career Entry program (ISC PACE) offers future leaders the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and hands on experience in many aspects of Supply Chain functions. ISC PACE is seeking interns for our summer program designed to set the ground work to join our accelerate development program to set the groundwork and provide a foundation for future Supply Chain opportunities. The Integrated Supply Chain Professional Career Entry program internship will consist of assignments intended to develop Supply Chain leadership skills in the Supply Chain organization.
Participants will participate in a project assignments with diverse experiences across Honeywell’s Supply Chain.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be positioned for possible future roles within Honeywell’s Supply Chain PACE full-time program.
***This position is available in multiple locations across the United States***
Primary Honeywell HQ locations and Manufacturing Site Assignments
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A current student, attending an accredited university/college earning a Master’s degree in a supply chain related emphasis, such as:
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Systems
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Technology
- Must relocate for successive rotations
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program
- Must attain Master's degree between December 2021 and June 2022
- Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell
- Fundamental knowledge of Supply Chain/Engineering/Operations/Technology Guru’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inquisitive/Quick Learner
- Dream to change the world through extraordinary Supply Chain Leadership
- Curiosity, Risk Taking, Flexibility, Real passion for growth, Drive to Succeed
- Passion to Improve Daily and Win
Will you be attending the Virtual NSBE diversity conference this Spring? Honeywell will be there interviewing top talent! Register to meet us: https://tinyurl.com/y8mupacd
- JOB ID: req243512
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.