DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Are you looking for a work environment as a Renal/Transplant Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Research Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the RMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CNC Neuro/Trauma (RN) to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Neuro/Trauma nurse works closely with the patient, their family, and the neurological team to ensure clear client education, a smooth recovery, and minimal complications. We are looking for an RN with impeccable communication skills to ensure the healthcare team is aware of patient needs and facilitate the appropriate follow-up.
About this unit:
- Devoted to the care of patients with neurological and or trauma conditions
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to provide a wide range of expertise into the care of each patient.
- 20-Bed Unit providing opportunity to specialize in Neuro and Trauma
- Under the general supervision of the unit’s director or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS certification required and maintained.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Kansas City, Missouri