Surveyor - Military Veterans
OCONAL DHAFRA AIR BASE, ARE
The *Surveyor*services shall include editing and producing documents, providing courier services between contractor and Government counterparts, and providing timely delivery services.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
* Prepare required reports for management review and assist managers with administrative actions required, including data entry
* Prepare detailed finished drawings from engineering concept sketches, existing redlined drawings, and schematics
* Use Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE), use surveying equipment such as a theodolite, geodimeter, and Trimble GPS Rover, and create topographical maps.
* Perform other qualified duties as assigned
*Knowledge & Skills*
* Ability to create architectural, electrical, mechanical, structural, and civil design drawings using AutoCAD, and knowledgeable in engineering tables, plans, and specifications
* Excellent communications, effective leadership and interpersonal skills
* Computer literate; can use Microsoft Office and Project, etc
* Ability to fluently read, write, speak, and understand English
* Ability to become familiar with the local culture and customs and to conduct themselves accordingly
* Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
*Experience & Education*
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Three (3) years of experience surveying and drafting, with at least 1 year of experience working with recent versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012.
* Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment
*Physical Requirements/Working Environment*
* Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
* Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
* Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally
**Location:** *UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-OCONAL DHAFRA AIR BASE*
**Requisition ID:** *2002861*
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.