Valet Living is currently hiring for a Part Time Night Trash Collector in your local area. This is a great paying, part time evening hours job. Enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you work. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay and promotional advancement opportunities.
We have immediate start dates and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
Own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer? You'll earn even more!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite dumping)
- Work 5 nights a week typically Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Start at 8:00pm and be done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times)
- Part time: 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of the pay range to help offset fuel and mileage costs. All driving is done while on community property – no offsite driving or dumping.
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program – earn up to $2,500 for each referral hired
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is required in some locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- Strong work ethic
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Approaching one million apartment homes serviced across more than 35 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.
Valet Living | Stockbridge, Georgia
Valet Living | Stone Mountain, Georgia
Valet Living | Tucker, Georgia
Valet Living | Mc Donough, Georgia
Valet Living | Sandy Springs, Georgia
Valet Living | Dunwoody, Georgia
Valet Living | Suwanee, Georgia
Valet Living | Decatur, Georgia
Valet Living | Norcross, Georgia
Valet Living | Johns Creek, Georgia