THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Delivery Driver - $300 Incentive Bonus
Papa John's Pizza Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our high quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner. If you chose, you will also have the opportunity for growth within our Franchise.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer full time or part time shifts. Perfect flexibility for a second job! Drivers are paid at an hourly rate, with tips and mileage reimbursement paid daily in cash. At Papa John's, we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within!
Full time, Part time, and Seasonal positions.
Listed below are the requirements/criteria that must be met in order for eligibility as a delivery driver per insurance requirements.
- Valid Alabama Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance- If you are not the policy holder, we must have proof that you are a covered driver under the policy.
- Vehicle Registration
- Be at least 18 years of age or older and licensed for over 2 years.
- Driver must be licensed in the state in which they reside.
- No driver shall under any circumstance carry passengers in/on the vehicle during deliveries, except for training or assisting with a large delivery on an incidental basis.
Drivers are not qualified or ineligible if they have any one or more of the following in the past 3 years:
- 3 or more moving violations
- 2 or more at fault accidents
Drivers are not qualified or ineligible if they have the following major citations or incidents in the past 5 years:
- Driving under the influence
- Driving while impaired
- Driving in Possession of Alcohol or Drugs
- Driving with Suspended or Revoked License
- Refusal to submit a blood, urine, or breath test
- A felony in which a vehicle is used:
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Vehicular Homicide
- Vehicular Assault
- Hit and Run
- Eluding an Officer
- Reckless Driving:
Driving 25 MPH or more ABOVE the posted Speed Limit; Speed Contest; Racing.
Success is much like making a better pizza - the more you put into it the more you get out of it. Starting with better ingredients is essential but the most important ingredient is our people. When people really care about serving others, anything is possible.
Our company was founded on quality, from quality ingredients to quality people, and the idea of building a better pizza and delivering a better pizza experience.
Our goal has always been to be the most loved pizza company in the world by consistently winning customers over one pizza at a time. It’s about paying attention to quality and the thousand little things that make a better pizza and a better pizza experience. It’s about never losing focus on why we do it. It’s also about our people and taking care of the tens-of-thousands of team members who have made Papa John’s the recognized leader in quality around the world.
Our customers are counting on us. For them it is not only a better pizza, it’s a family gathering, memorable birthday, work celebration or simply a great meal.
Papa John's International | Arab, Alabama
Papa John's International | Warrior, Alabama
Papa John's International | Albertville, Alabama
Papa John's International | Pell City, Alabama
Papa John's International | Gardendale, Alabama
Papa John's International | Trussville, Alabama
Papa John's International | Birmingham, Alabama
Papa John's International | Dodge City, Alabama
Papa John's International | Attalla, Alabama
Papa John's International | Center Point, Alabama