Software Engineer II Senior - Military Veterans
- Develops code for moderately difficult software projects. Design and implement bug fixes.
- Designs moderately difficult software projects.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots a variety of moderately difficult software problems. Performs software tests on code and enhancements. Defines software specifications.
- Interfaces with external customers regarding software issues
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis and schedule.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:2 - 4 Years
Travel:Yes, 50% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.