The Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking an experienced Integrated Project Management Task Lead on a Full-Service IT Support contract that includes application sustainment and development, and system performance analytics for the US Army Human Resources Command located at Fort Knox, KY.
The Integrated Project Management Task Lead will be responsible for leading projects that provide software engineering and maintenance, data quality and analysis and IT governance services and products in support of the Army's Human Capital Domain. As the Integrated Project Manager, your role and duties will include and will not be limited to:
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Build a trusted relationship with the client organization members and channels the NG and vendor team focus on the US Army Human Resources Command mission.
- Participate in recruiting and mentoring team members for effective assimilation into the client and NG teams .
It is required that the Integrated Project Management Task Lead has the following:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience; or, a Master's degree and 7 years, or a PhD and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in System Design, Development and Sustainment concepts.
- Experience with IT system sustainment.
- Experience in Systems Operations and Maintenance.
- U.S. citizenship and a DoD Secret clearance.
It is desirable that the Integrated Project Management Task Lead has the following:
- Five plus years' experience with DoD or Army hardware/software and applications development, installation, maintenance, operation, and testing efforts.
- Five plus years' experience in monitoring, testing, troubleshooting and performing corrective actions for IT systems.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework, vulnerability assessments, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) reporting, and cybersecurity problem resolution.
- Five plus years' experience in engineering and implementation.
- Five plus years' experience supervising and managing IT support personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Become part of a team at the forefront of technology and the frontline of defense when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. We currently have opportunities across the world for those ready to solve our toughest challenges on land, sea, air, space and cyberspace.
With Northrop Grumman, you’ll be joining a culture where your voice is heard and contributions are valued. Launch your career and join the over 17,000 veterans pushing past possible every day to create and deliver the most advanced systems that connect and protect our world. Northrop Grumman careers and internships are as varied as your interests, with a lifetime of potential that will allow you to work together with people from many backgrounds, personal passions and disciplines.
© 2020 Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.
Northrop Grumman | Fort Knox, Kentucky
Northrop Grumman | Louisville, Kentucky
People, Technology & Processes | Fort Knox, Kentucky
Lumen | Louisville, Kentucky
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Louisville, Kentucky
BrightSpring Health Services | Louisville, Kentucky
Cushman & Wakefield and C&W Services | Louisville, Kentucky
Ryder System Inc. | Louisville, Kentucky
Ryder System Inc. | Louisville, Kentucky