- Manage customer expectation and issues with software releases providing a prioritized list of requests to business unit per platform. Independently learn and investigate customer's high value problem (HVP), systematic bug or systematic software failures.
- Troubleshoots a variety of difficult software problems and interface with engineering teams to improve product quality.
- Interfaces with external customers for requirements analysis and schedule.
- Manage software proliferation at customer sites. Deliver software implementations and manage customer to achieve project objectives.
- Performs customer specific software testing and analysis on bugs and enhancements.
- Track software performance and quality at external customer sites.
- Provide on-going training to customers and customer engineers (CE) for technical products and systems issues. Deliver updates and reports to managers, partners and peers.
- Assist in training junior level engineers in departmental procedures, corporate procedures, and detailed product operation. Lead work groups and troubleshooting forums.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Travel:Yes, 50% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.
Applied Materials | Yokkaichi,