Craft Labor - Lily Solar - Military Veterans
Our Skilled Construction - Craft Laborers will perform tasks involving physical labor for solar projects.
All applicants must be a mechanically savvy with general knowledge of construction safety and two year of current construction experience
• Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled laborers when necessary.
• Remove, fill, or compact earth.
• Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
• Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
• Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
• Perform road construction activities involving asphalt, concrete and concrete supports, highway signs, guard rails and landscaping.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
IEA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives (IEA) was formed in 2011 and began building an integrated portfolio of energy and infrastructure construction companies.
Since 2011, we have demonstrated our ability to grow organically and to execute numerous successful strategic acquisitions.
Today, IEA is a Nasdaq-traded leader in energy and heavy civil infrastructure construction, with the mission of meeting the essential infrastructure requirements of tomorrow—today.
We Hire Heros! Military recruitment is a key focus for us in 2020 and beyond. We have many current employees who are former veterans. You will feel welcome from day one knowing IEA stands up and salutes your service.
Taking a flexible, partnership approach and bringing a strong focus on people, we have proven time and again to fulfill our clients’ needs with confidence.
The IEA family of companies includes: - IEA Constructors - White Construction - Bianchi Electric - HB White Canada Corporation - American Civil Constructors - Saiia Construction Company - William Charles Construction - Ragnar Benson Construction
BE PROACTIVE! Don't wait for IEA to contact you. Please text IEAcareers to 25000 to get qualified for a job within minutes using our virutual recruiting assistant Gracie.