Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is currently searching for a Program Security Officer, Journeyman, in support of our government customer.
The responsibilities may include:
- Provide all facets of program security management in support of SAP initiatives, to include personnel, physical, information, industrial, and SCI security.
- Provide SAP security administration and management to program elements
- Conduct security oversight inspections
- Ensure facility compliance with all policies and directives.
- Provide guidance and oversight to defense contractors.
- Develop security plans and procedures for safeguarding classified information
- Present indoctrination, debrief, and refresher training for program briefed personnel regarding obligations to protect classified information
- Ensure adequate secure storage and work spaces for customers, conduct annual inventory of accountable classified material.
- Maintain SAPF/SCIF
- Attend program meetings as security representative
- Provide security support at program working groups/conferences
- Prepare CUAs, MOUs, and MOAs for resident non-MDA SAPs for review and approval, develop and maintain SAP documentation
- Prepare and submit SOP, monitor security incidents. Maintain SOP facility and personnel folders. Maintain TSCO log book. Implement all applicable requirements to maintain Facility IDS
- Coordinate tests, inspections, repairs of program facilities
- Identify and requisition equipment and supply needs
- Escort non-cleared personnel
- Maintain all required facility paperwork and accreditation's
- Inspect and comment on build projects to ensure DoD, JAFAN and DCID requirements are being met
- Ensure proper handling of classified materials
- Account for all TS Material. Inventory and label all existing media within facility
- Ensure proper marking of classified materials
- Prepare documents for receiving packaging, shipping and secure transmissions
- Prepare and brief couriers on responsibilities
- Maintenance of DOD required office files, to include destruction program materials, secure fax operations, SAP courier duties
- Perform Program Indoctrination's and debriefings. Review submitted PARs and SF86s
- Verify program Access Rosters
- Transmit accomplished PIAs and PARs
- Document receipt/dispatch, assist in SCI pre-briefings, indoctrination's, and debriefs as required
- Manage the Security Awareness and Education program, reviews inspection results to correlate training products and priorities
- Control visitor ingress/egress, answer phones, escort visitors and interface with senior level government and corporate officials and their staffs
- Verify visitor clearances
- Coordinate conference room meetings
- Brief visitors to security requirements of facility.
- Perform general clerical duties as required
- Complete required training
- Has 3-10 years of experience as a Program Security Officer (PSO) with at least 3 cumulative years in acquisition SAPs. The last SAP-related position must be within the last nine months.
- The PSO–Journeyman is capable of developing and implementing a multi-disciplined security program for complex, major acquisition Special Access Programs (SAPs). Knowledgeable of personnel, industrial, physical, IT/IA, and information security disciplines.
- BS/BA in related field or a combination of lower-level education, formal training and experience beyond the basic Journeyman baseline.
- Periodic travel is required for both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Some travel may exceed 60 days per occurrence.
- Strong writing skills
- U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
Mantech International Corporation | Huntsville, Alabama
Mantech International Corporation | Huntsville, Alabama
Mantech International Corporation | Decatur, Alabama
KBR | Huntsville, Alabama
Parsons Corporation | Huntsville, Alabama
General Dynamics | Huntsville, Alabama