Solution Architect - Military Veterans
Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA DC Washington
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ56417
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
THIS POSITION IS NOT YET FUNDED. GDIT has a future opportunity for a Solution Architect position. The program is an Enterprise Service Center that provides comprehensive service management, operations and reporting capabilities. The overarching philosophy of the ESC is as a one-stop source for initiating and resolving all Service Requests (Request Fulfillment), developing and managing all related technology solutions, and continually enhancing the customer experience though continuous service improvement.
GDIT is searching for a dynamic, talented and experienced Solution Architect to join our team in Washington, DC. This individual will oversee the continued maturation of the ServiceNow system in a fast paced IT operations and support environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilizes excellent written and oral communications skills to work closely with executive Federal leadership, contractor and vendor technical staff to identify best solutions for the organization
- Responsible for vendor relationships, such as with ServiceNow
- Works closely with government stakeholders and ensures that solutions align with client architectural and process standards
- Comfortable working independently and hands-on to prototype and evaluate custom and third party solutions to fit within the organization and improve customer experience
- Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance.
- Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and offerings and to increase productivity.
- Leads research initiatives of existing business environment including trends, best practices and organization preferred architectural frameworks to ensure organization's services match business trends. Suggests appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance organization's competency in meeting changing business needs.
- Interfaces and leads discussions across cross-functional teams, engaging executive management to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Advises management regarding vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services.
- Prepares vision and strategy work products, technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to queries on strategy and product related topics.
- Leads an Agile Scrum Team responsible for implementing service enhancements and new services using ServiceNow and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field
- 10+ years of business solutions experience, 5+ years in ServiceNow implementations
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Certified ITIL® Intermediate Level Certification
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- Experience in Agile methodologies and the ability to lead an Agile Scrum Team of ServiceNow and RPA Developers
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Demonstrated ability to develop a vision and drive action plans to deliver results
- Experience in communicating with senior level Government personnel, including agency executives.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience with other service desk technologies including NICE InContact, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA)
Up to 10% travel may be required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics is a global aerospace and defense company.
From Gulfstream business jets and combat vehicles to nuclear-powered submarines and communications systems, people around the world depend on our products and services for their safety and security.
We offer a broad portfolio of innovative products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; IT and C4ISR solutions; and shipbuilding and ship repair.
General Dynamics employs thousands of people across the globe, with locations in more than 45 countries. We rely on the skills of our employees and their knowledge of customer requirements to deliver best-in-class products and services.