Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Electronics Technician II to join our team in the Camp Arifjan Army Base in Kuwait.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply a broad knowledge of Counter Radio Electronic Warfare (CREW) through successful completion of complex assignments.
- Performs all aspects of Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) programs and provides guidance on ECM issues.
- Demonstrate mastery of ECM concepts, practices, and procedures and provide expert guidance on ECM issues.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of ECM systems including troubleshooting, installations, de-Installations, fault isolation, PMCS, and return to service of assigned systems and subsystems.
- Perform replacement and repair for all components associated with each system to include CREW Primary and Secondary systems, THOR III dismount Man Pack systems, Fixed Site and Gator systems, and Wolfhound.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and no previous work experience OR a minimum of (4) four-years of CREW experience.
- Company CREW Specialist Training Course
Security Clearance Requirements:
- A current Interim Secret clearance.
- Constantly operates a computer and other related machinery.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
General Dynamics | Kandahar,