The Support Technician is responsible for supporting production in troubleshooting and repairing high speed packaging machines and implementing and/or completing assigned projects related to safety, quality, and production.
They are also responsible for developing and implementing improvements to the equipment and control processes while reducing scrap using automated controls (PLCs).
If you have any experience or knowledge of PLCs it will be a huge benefit for this role but for now, they will teach PLCs to candidates they feel have the ability and desire to learn it. The Support Technician needs to stay current on the latest technology and continuing education.
When it comes to safety in the workplace, the Support Technician is responsible for setting the example for others by following all safety procedures and policies, identifying potential safety issues, and offering solutions to safety issues.
The Support Technician will take ownership for production numbers, along with the Team Leaders, because they play an important role in machine efficiency.
They need people who have strong electrical troubleshooting and repair experience who have worked on anything from 24v Dc to 480v AC electrical systems. Any mechanical experience will be a bonus as well.
They are a 24/7/365 operation. This is a 12-hour shift position 4pm to 415am. They currently operate on a 2-2-3 schedule and you will be hired for nights (no rotation from days to nights or nights to days) but start on days until you get up to speed.
The cycle will be as follows, Tuesday - Wednesday; Saturday – Sunday - Monday; Thursday - Friday, every two weeks. Effectively you work only15 days in a 30-day month and are off every other weekend. They have multiple openings on each shift but really need candidate for nights. You will start for training on days though. They need candidates who have drive, the ability to learn, and want to grow and move up fast.
Salaried role with quarterly incentive potential. Wellness plan including 401k with 50% match and profit sharing. Health checks qualify you for money towards your own benefits plan.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
Honeywell | Muncie, Indiana