Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform deployment, installation, training, and support of new Windows based computer systems.
- Assist with the design of, installation and support of computer systems and peripherals.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager for inventory, hardware orders, equipment movement, and shipping needs.
- Travel to install sites and perform deployment activities to include, site surveys, install hardware, install software, remove hardware, check hardware for shipment etc.
- Conduct site surveys; assess and document current site network configuration and user requirements.
- Design and optimize network topologies.
- Analyze existing requirements and prepare specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Prepare engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages.
- Develop hardware installation schedules.
- Prepare drawings documenting configuration changes at each site.
- Prepare site installation and test reports.
- Configure computers, communications devices, and peripheral equipment.
- Train site personnel in proper use of hardware.
- Build specialized interconnecting cables.
- 0-2 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 25%
- Must be able to type
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.