Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine requirements, requisitions, and reporting materials used in training program.
- Monitor progress of training and counsels’ aircrews.
- Coordinate training activities and scheduling according to training program.
- Develop and Manage multiple training projects and programs simultaneously involving successfully organizing, planning, and executing large-scale training projects from vision through implementation.
- Establish a project training plan including audience, approach, design, and list of deliverables.
- Use independent decision-making to design and develop training materials, reference materials, presentation materials and job aids.
- Ensure all materials are clear, concise, instructionally sound, and directly support learning objectives; ensure materials are 508 compliant.
- Work with learning management system administrator to assign training and upload computer-based training; track training completions and report metrics.
- Provide support for coordinating, developing, and delivering computer-related training to the user community.
- Provide second level support and coordinate training with help desks.
- Provide standards, services, and guidance on IT related training programs that are designed to enable government agency personnel to use information technologies and systems more productively.
- Services include the development, delivery, and/or coordination of training courses and materials that address specific agency needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in Information Technology. Degree may be substituted with 5 years of IT Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making.
- Possess thorough knowledge of appropriate hardware and software (ex. - PCs, Microsoft (MS) Windows, MS Office, and applications such as from SAP and Peoplesoft)
- Exhibits strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Understand computer functions and related technical terminology and how they are applied in everyday business situations.
- Be IT-industry qualified with documented evidence of their certifications (MS-MCT, Degree in Education, CompTIA CTT+, etc.).
- Experience in Customer Service
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 25%
- Must be able to type
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
Mantech International Corporation | Herndon, Virginia