Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high growth mode, which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are looking for career progression!
Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Company paid STD and LTD
Employee Discount Program
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
$500 Sign On / Retention Bonus
Senior Collection Analyst
- Responsible for collection efforts of patient level accounts, primarily for private accounts
- Works with responsible parties, receiving in/out bound telephone calls, providing customer service through explaining why they are being billed and following-up on past due accounts using approved collection techniques
- Works with internal and external customers to resolve assigned portfolio of accounts by collecting the balance due or by taking other action (write-offs, billing to another source, in-house collections or referral to attorney or collections agency) necessary to resolve account and relieve AR in a timely manner. Productivity records will also be maintained.
- Works with pharmacy billing associates in obtaining accurate billing and resident information and in re-billing and resolving unpaid claims through adjudication
- Works with Private Collection Manager/Supervisor in researching pharmacy accounts requiring special attention, as indicated on Collection reports and taking all necessary action to collect money
- Works with assigned pharmacy locations, nursing home accounts and individual customers in receiving inbound correspondence and mailing outbound collection letters for 90-day active/inactive accounts and discontinuation of service letters
- Works with Private Collections Manager/Supervisor and other members of the management team on special projects as needed
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Required: High School graduate, GED or equivalent experience.
- Desired: 2 years degree or equivalent experience.
- Required: 3 year billing and/or collections experience; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Team leadership skills; must be capable and willing to train and/or mentor others.
- Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry; AS400 computer experience.
- Required: Data entry, MS Excel and Word and basic computer knowledge.
- Desired: Medical billing and coding.
- Required: Communication, Problem Solving, Detail Orientation and Teamwork.
About our Line of Business
Additional Job Information
We offer a range of benefits to full-time employees to include medical, dental, vision, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life, disability, paid time off, holiday, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, voluntary benefits, employee discounts and tuition reimbursement. Part-time employees are eligible for company paid sick leave and can participate in the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, dental, vision and a number of voluntary benefit offerings.
$500 Sign On / Retention Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to move from a retail to office environment.
Pharmacy Technician experience and/or knowledge of pharmaceuticals is a strong preference.
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…
BrightSpring Health Services | Longmont, Colorado