Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high growth mode, which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are looking for career progression!
Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Company paid STD and LTD
Employee Discount Program
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
• Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
• Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
• Facilitates and ensures accurately and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients.
• Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate.
• Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary.
• Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications.
• Supports other departments, such as Census, when volumes or needs dictate.
• Works under general supervision.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education/Learning Experience
• Required: High School graduate, GED or equivalent experience
• Desired: 2 year degree
• Work Experience
• Required: Customer Service, Financial Service, Accounting, Technical, or other experience in which the ability to problem solve, work under strict deadlines, and produce quality outputs are displayed.
• Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry; AS400 computer experience
• Required: Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline.
• Behavior Competencies
• Required: Flexibility, decisiveness, tenacity, problem solving, practical learning, detail conscious, communicates effectively, dependability, responsible, builds trust, resolves conflicts constructively.
• Desired: Innovator, analytical
About our Line of Business
Additional Job Information
We offer a range of benefits to full-time employees to include medical, dental, vision, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life, disability, paid time off, holiday, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, voluntary benefits, employee discounts and tuition reimbursement. Part-time employees are eligible for company paid sick leave and can participate in the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, dental, vision and a number of voluntary benefit offerings.
$500 Sign On / Retention Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to move from a retail to office environment for those who are willing to learn claims, billing and insurance processing.
Pharmacy Technician experience and/or knowledge of pharmaceuticals is a strong preference.
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…