Job Description: District Recruiter
First Command is looking to hire a part-time District Recruiter in our Woodbridge, VA office. Job duties include: Sourcing candidates; Candidate Phone Interviews; scheduling candidate interviews with hiring manager; Written and verbal communication to prospective candidates: LinkedIn Inmails, emails, texting, voicemails. Guide candidates through the entire process; Weekly recruiting reports.
- Proven recruiting agency or military recruiting experience
- Proven recruiting sourcing experience
- Open to coaching
- Quick learner, self-management, outcome oriented
- Experience using recruiting software.
- Outgoing personality that likes people; proven ability to grow recruiting production; well-developed leadership communication skills; proven ability to meet production goals.
Highly positive energy; a pattern of success at Getting Things Done; likes people and people like them; proven leadership experience; highly organized; planning skills.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- Sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, Indeed.com and other online candidate databases
- Contacting candidates via phone, email, Inmails, texting, etc.
- Good phone recruiting prospecting skills
- Assist the District Advisor in implementing the District recruiting plan and achieving recruiting goals.
- Coordinate with the Northeast Division Strategic Recruiting Consultant and Recruiting Specialist
- Learn our interview process and how to sell our Financial Advisor Career Opportunity
- Assist the District Advisor in initial candidate phone interviews.
- Attend Career Fairs/Job Fairs
- Track production of prospective candidate referrals.
- Assist the District Advisor in tracking recruiting activities and the status of candidates.
- Assist the District Advisor in completing and turning in a written bi-weekly recruiting report.
- Become a member of the First Command Social Media Center of Excellence (SMCOE).
- Coordinate postings of local Recruiting events on the First Command Financial Services corporate Facebook and LinkedIn pages with our Social Media Center of Excellence
Get Your Next Career Squared Away
Founded in 1958 by a retired Air Force officer, First Command Financial Services, Inc. is committed to helping military members, federal employees ,and their families get their financial lives squared away. Through an international network of more than 300 Financial Advisors, our company provides lifetime financial coaching to assist nearly 300,000 clients in their efforts to reduce debt, build wealth, manage risk, and pursue their financial goals. More than 400 employees in our Fort Worth, TX home office provide a wide range of support services and subject matter expertise to our Financial Advisors across the country and abroad.
To serve our growing client base, we are now actively hiring qualified Financial Advisor candidates. To learn more about this opportunity to build a career that allows you to make a real difference in people’s lives, contact one of our recruiting specialists today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Logan Township, New Jersey
Combined Insurance | , New Jersey
LeafFilter | Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
First Command Financial Services, Inc. | Mt Laurel, New Jersey
ADP | Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company | Horsham, Pennsylvania
HERC - New Jersey/Eastern PA/Delaware | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Merck & Company | West Point, Pennsylvania
ADT | Mt Laurel, New Jersey