Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain database of site surveys.
- Conduct site surveys for new sites and or updates to existing sites.
- Provide recommendations on upgrades to site and workflow.
- Work with customer to assist in the elicitation of business requirements.
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements and business processes.
- Assist in the development of documentation based on the customer's processes.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of client high level and detailed requirements.
- Review all existing system documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in the development of process models, use cases, and scenarios communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Assist in the management of requirements and artifacts in appropriate requirements management tools.
- Assist in assuring that work products comply with established deliverable guidelines including format and content.
- Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Provide expertise in change management and training support.
- Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
- Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
- 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making
- Experience in Customer Service
- Requires skill with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 25%
- Must be able to type
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.