Java Cloud Developer - Military Veterans
We are looking for experienced developers with strong JAVA background, who would work on one of the largest IT programs currently running in Europe. We are responsible for technical implementation of IT ecosystem around Smart Borders concept, this includes development of operation of large-scale systems to interfaces of airlines and international travel agencies. The team in Bratislava, is composed of 20 members. We plan to increase our number of experts to 30 members. We use agile scrum methodology development.
+ Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) SAGA
+ Docker, Docker Swarm
+ Oracle Enterprise RAC, Cassandra
+ Apache Tomcat, Spring boot – Embedded Tomcat
+ Cafesoft CAMS, Keycloak
+ Web Frameworks: Spring Weblfow, ORale Mojarra JavaServer Faces, Apache MyFaces Tomahawk (for JSF 2.0), Spring MVC, Angular
+ Logback, ISY – logging
+ Accenture ADOP – Accenture cloud system, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Serverless
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Build and maintain a cloud-native web application on AWS and custom Java Development frameworks;
• Enable rapid Development and cost – efficient application by using cloud – native technologies and DevOps with Accenture’s ADOP ;
• Iterative prototyping for key pages to optimize and simplify the user experience
+ Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
+ Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
+ Java Based framework: REST APIs, Spring Boot
+ Experience with Cloud – Native Web-application AWS
+ German Active
+ Nice to have Reactive web app using Angular
+ Nice to have: Docker, Terraform Serverless
+ Nice to have: Webserver Apache
+ Nice to have: Oracle Enterprise RAC
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1800€ - 2700€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card
• 3 Extra Days off
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.