BMW Sales Porter / Dealership Lot Attendant - Military Veterans
Our focus is always on our customers. You will be expected to compose yourself as if you are on stage, keeping a friendly and professional appearance, and always available to assist customers or other staff members. We are fast paced and customer satisfaction is to always be the first priority.
* Greets clients and escorts them to the appropriate staff member
* Parks cars in designated areas
* Retrieves cars for clients
* Alerts Manager to any damage to clients and/or loaner vehicles
* Assisting Sales & Service staff
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must be able to operate standard shift vehicles when needed
* Must be over 21 years old
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.